Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kick Off

Well tomorrow is Kickoff of 12WBT Round 2, 2012.


I have completed all my Preseason tasks, organised my diary, and written down exactly what I will be doing for the next 12 weeks, I have Completed my fitness test and taken all my measurements, starting weight, and a new 'before' pic.


START WEIGHT - 78.3kg. First weigh in is Wednesday, so lets see if I can nail the first 2 days and have a ripper start. 


In other news, We went to Park Run on Saturday, and I completed my 5km in 35mins and 3 seconds... my week 4 goal was to beat my PB and get to 35mins, so I am stoked that first time out after setting that goal and I am 3 seconds off! I am amazed at the power of writing it down, SPECIFIC, ACHIEVABLE GOALS, and FOCUS ON THEM!.


I cleaned out my Wardrobe and Drawers this weekend, tried on everything and made decisions of what to keep, and what to get rid of. I was surprised at the clothes that I have had in my wardrobe for years ( a decade some of them ) and most of those had been kept because I really liked them but they were too small, and I had kept them because I might get back into them one day... turns out they are all now too big, and I finally got rid of them - even though I still really like them, I am not going to ever fit them again so ...Out they go!


Well, I am not going to go wasting anymore of my evening on this computer, I have to go to the kitchen and prepare tomorrow nights dinner. Plan ahead, think ahead, I am not going to get dinner until after Kickboxing training tomorrow night, and it's straight of the train and into the Gym, so I have to go prep it now, or risk the family eating dinner at 9.30 tomorrow night. Thankfully I have a very mature, and talented 12 year old daughter who can follow the recipe and have my dinner ready for when training is finished, and feed herself and her sister at a reasonable hour. I also have to prepare my calorie controlled lunch to take to work tomorrow.


See you tomorrow! 

No comments: