Well, #1 - 2 days late to tell you about weigh in. Not that I really want to, because I remained the same. No weight lost... but on the plus side, no weight gained. I know what I did, or did not do to cause this. I ate a few things I shouldn't have, I didn't weigh or measure my food, and had too many excuses for exercise that I let get to me.... However, I think I now know how to maintain my weight when I do get to the ideal weight.
#2.. Easter, not being religious, really only means chocolate and public holidays to me. Easter is otherwise known as HELL WEEK for those of us on a diet (sorry healthy eating regime) and who love chocolate.
I had done very well and resisted all the aisles of chocolate bunnies, and eggs, and Hot Cross Buns for weeks, then on Thursday,... well my resolve... it dissolved.
1 tiny little 10g egg... I told myself "one won't hurt", but I know better, I know that "one won't hurt" is a lie because it's like opening flood gates.. 1 egg, turned into 2, ... then two little bunnies, then 2 more eggs (50g this time)....Argghh.
|Easter Bunny came to work|
|these little devils wore me down|
But... we are in Week 8 of 12. One bad day (or good day if you see it that way) does not undo all that great work.
I am determined not to weigh the same next Wednesday, I am determined to have a great loss on the scales this week.... and i'm gonna work my butt off to make it happen.
As luck would have it ... I have a 4 day weekend, so there is absolutely no excuse to not exercise.
The Plan :
Today, Good Friday :
- 1km run (time trial) Burned 88 Calories, took me 6mins 1 sec. 40 seconds faster than 4 weeks ago.
- Zumba Class, 603 calories burned.
- Ate clean - took the kids to the movies even, and didn't get popcorn or anything.
- 5km run. My mate Sandra and I are going to try Park Run
- followed by the remainder of my week 8 fitness test.
- Going shopping to buy 1 Easter egg each for my kids... thats all, and maybe try on some smaller clothes while I'm there.
- Coming home to pull weeds out of the garden, and if that doesn't burn mega calories, I don't know what will.
- Gonna get up early and head down to Burleigh Headland and do the walk, followed by a dip in the sea. Followed by the rest of garden, if necessary.
- 9.30 am Zumba Class
- Wet n Wild... have you felt the burn in your ass, walking those stairs to the slide?
- 6.30 pm Kickboxing Class
I have new focus, and with time to plan and organise, I will eat super clean, and come weign in wednesday, I am hoping to see that number start with a 7.
I am a Woman on a Mission!