Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Short and Sweet today...progress report and a few lyrics.
Weighed in a 84.4kg
Lost 15.5kg since August, 8.6kg since Preseason, 3.7kg since start.
have lost 18.5cm since start of 12WBT
Reduced my BMI by 2.9 since August

Have to also redo my fitness test to see how much I have improved on that as well.




During my morning walk I was listening to these lyrics, and I thought they were perfect to share...



Livin' with my eyes closed, 
goin' day to day
I never knew the difference,
I never cared either way
Lookin' for a reason,
searchin' for a sign
Reachin' out with both hands,
I gotta feel the kick inside

Ain't nobody livin',
in a perfect world
Everybody's out there,
cryin' to be heard
Now I got a new fire,
burnin' in my eyes
Lightin' up the darkness,
movin' like a meteorite

All Fired Up
Now I believe there comes a time
All Fired Up
When everything just falls in line
All Fired Up
We live an' learn from our mistakes
All Fired Up, 
The deepest cuts are healed by faith


No comments: